IGNORED

weekend trip

10spd

well after what seems like a full year of planning.:bang head::bang head: Friday I am leaving out to down to the Tail of the dragon.:happy65: if we have any members in the area it would be great to meet up.:happy34:. me & my group should be there Friday evening. :beer:

Well after all the planning. Had to cancel my trip. My friends Suzuki VL1500 broke down. No light or power for anything. So it's in the shop getting looked at

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Man :95:,, I was soooo looking forward to reading about and seeing pics of your run Speed!!! Ratsss!! Oh well,, summers just getting started:thumbsup:!! We will just patiently wait for that shop to fix your buddies scoot so you guys can get down there and slay that Dragon:thumbsup:

Well after all the planning. Had to cancel my trip. My friends Suzuki VL1500 broke down. No light or power for anything. So it's in the shop getting looked at

Sorry to to hear that you had to cancel your trip.:95: I'm one that starts planning a three day trip three months in advance and I get so excited the week of the trip I'm like a kid in a candy store, if any of my trips got cancelled it would just devastate me, I know how you must feel. But there will be other opportunities for you. :Venture:

Sounds like he may have blown the main fuse. Either way it could have happened on the trip.

We did check that first. Battery only a matter old. Don't know what it is.[emoji35]

Man :95:,, I was soooo looking forward to reading about and seeing pics of your run Speed!!! Ratsss!! Oh well,, summers just getting started:thumbsup:!! We will just patiently wait for that shop to fix your buddies scoot so you guys can get down there and slay that Dragon:thumbsup:

It's still going to be there later this summer.

Sorry to to hear that you had to cancel your trip.:95: I'm one that starts planning a three day trip three months in advance and I get so excited the week of the trip I'm like a kid in a candy store, if any of my trips got cancelled it would just devastate me, I know how you must feel. But there will be other opportunities for you. :Venture:

Me to.