IGNORED

Today's ride... Rain and...... BBQ!

videoarizona

Pat and I took off on the RSV this morning and met Mark and his date for a short ride to Payson. Last week we found a bee swarm and wanted to check if any more were visiting. We also had a plumber install a new curb stop valve and drain. Looks like the bees have company so time to call a pro! The plumber did a clean job, making it easy now for me to shut water off to cabin and drain pipes at the end of the season.

Then we stopped at a tiny restaurant and had the most delicious pulled pork I've ever had. Tender, moist and full of pecan smoke flavor, it was almost a shame to dip in the most wonderful sauces.

Ran into my first rain on that scoot.. And was nicely surprised how dry we stayed compared to friends.

Now... Since I do know the rules......

IMG_20160430_125307_689.jpg

IMG_20160430_125104_089.jpg

Good food, way to much good food! Good company, and a very nice ride in the mountains.

"Good food, way to much good food! Good company, and a very nice ride in the mountains." and VERY good job on keeping from getting in trouble with the :photographing::cop: around here brother!!

Sounds and looks like you folks are having a BLAST out there - keep those ride stories coming David!!!:thumbsup: