IGNORED

A question for California members

fixit3546

My son is transferring to Camp Pendleton Ca. form Camp New River NC.

He wants to pick up a used bike to get around on while he is out there. He was looking at an 85 BMW locally but i am wondering if he will have trouble with emission laws once he gets out there.

In your opinion, should he try to find one here or wait untill he gets out there?

Does anyone have a line on something he can pick up when he gets there? I think he is looking in the $3500.00 price range.

(And i'm doing my best to keep him off of a crotch rocket...he has no fear and that scares me!)

Thanks.

Give Condor a call he was selling a Venture not long ago, if its not already gone, Jack has a few extra he might not miss one or two:whistling:

Figuring it being California I would buy one out there that already has been inspected....

Buddy

What BuddyRich said is correct. If he's out here in the military, he won't need to worry about registering out here. I have an '05 Suzuki Boulevard C50T for sale, but it is in a higher price range than you mentioned ($6000).

I thank your son for his service. And thanks to you and the rest of the family also.