IGNORED

Enjoyed meeting up with Eck on my way through Huntsville

Venture n Dixie

IMG_2658.JPG I knew he was trouble when he pulled in Logan's parking lot dragging the pegs on the Wing!

Good to finally meet someone I've been following for years. Seemed like an old friend. The kind who enjoys stirring up mischief at every opportunity! Enjoyed it Eck. Now what was the pool sharks name? Almost let the moment slide past without a pic. Didn't want to receive Puc's TTIWWP mark!

Dave was /is his name and he is a pool shark "wanna be".......he ahs been a friend for several years though and even rode up to Freebirds MD one year with me.

Had a great time meeting you too and hope next time you come through Huntsville You give ma another shout. I will try to have bknsaddle with me next time so you can meet another VR.O family member.

Until then, ride safe!!

Eck

@Venture n Dixie,

Hey, I am sorry I can not help you on your 1st gen. Many know me here and they also know that from all the M&E's and MD's that I have never touched a 1st gen and I don't know anything about them.

I have always shied away from them for some reason and have let those who do know about them help other with the maintenance or repairs. No I might could change a set of brake pads but that's about it.

There are many folks here who can help you with your 1st gen and I'm sure they would enjoy the chance of helping another VR family member. Just post any question you may have or ask for someone who knows about 1st gen's to come to your place and help you.

Again,

Sorry I cant be of much help with it.

Eck

Totally understand. Hopefully I'll get self motivated this year to bring her back to life. Got to stop procrastinating and put priorities where they belong. A man without a scoot is a .... pedestrian?

and,,,,,, if he is the type of varmint who camps,,, he not what we would call a happy camper :big-grin-emoticon:

PS,, let the 1st Gen ?'s begin Dix,, we are here to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eck can tell you that I have owned and worked on a few 1st gens and they are still running around. Let us know what kind of problems you are having and just maybe we can help you out. Dont know if you remember, but we met at Steve Wagners when he held a MD at his place in Cleveland, Ga. Hopefully we can help you out.

Of course I remember you Lewis. Still wearing my St Jude shirt. Was hoping to spend some time together since you're just down the. highway. Life got in the way. I'll try to start a thread soon. Would like to video the resurrection of a 1st gen. Now could I spot you in a line-up? I'm having trouble remembering my grandkids names this week!