IGNORED

Tornado Alley

FROG MAN

Time of year for you guys to get some weather action. Hold on to your hats and anchor down those scooters. Looks like a wild ride tonight. MamaMo says no way she would live out there in flat land country. We get maybe 1-2 small tornadoes per year statewide here. Those are mostly very small scale with little damage. Good luck and this brings a question. Anybody every see a tornado when riding your scoot?

So called Tornado alley sure has been busy already this year....Im watching it very closely because I have to run right thru the heart of it at the beginning of "tornado season" in June. Once in the pitch dark.........should be fun

I was heading to bed after talking to Rocket but since this weather is acting funny I might stay up and see what the weather man has to say, looks like we might have missed them tonight. but you never know with oklahoma weather.

The NAVIGATOR and I where on a bike trip to meet our bike group the first time neither had our kids WHOOOHOO for a weekend of riding, camping and a little gambling on July 21,1995.

Lots of "T" storms in the Minneapolis area as we were heading west on highway 395

out of the city's 2 tornado's came down out of the sky 1 to our left and the other

on the right. It was one of the coolest things we had ever seen and I could write a hole page about what we saw and what it was like.

That same night we hit a deer just to the east of Gibon,MN 8 miles from the camp site and I was airlifted to HCMC that was to say a very memorable night...........Ron

Guest Popeye

Within 90 days of moving to Kansas in 1999, from Detroit, I was sitting on the front porch & saw the one that changed the F-scale to the EF scale.

I was about 2000 ft away, at night, & saw it through the lightning. It was called an F5 then, & took out the city.

Visited Ohio once, & saw the next door neighbor's farm house & huge tree get carried off.

Never from a bike, though......yet.

Time of year for you guys to get some weather action. Hold on to your hats and anchor down those scooters. Looks like a wild ride tonight. MamaMo says no way she would live out there in flat land country. We get maybe 1-2 small tornadoes per year statewide here. Those are mostly very small scale with little damage. Good luck and this brings a question. Anybody every see a tornado when riding your scoot?

2 years ago comming home on my birthday. I spoted this waterspout over the harbor. it came ashore and did some minor damage.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/MikeM8560/Shoebox/tppic.jpg

Seen too many tornadoes and too much damage in N.E. Arkansas. Used to be mainly in the spring, but we've had warnings off and on all fall, winter and spring. Kind of gets tiring after a while. It's kind of like all weather though, can't do a thing about it and don't want to live anywhere else. Besides, when it isn't raining or storming or -20 degrees or +100 degrees, Arkansas is one fine place to ride.