IGNORED

Is it the carb drain plug?- Video

sho_greg

I saw what looked liek a drip at about 5:12, but it was dripping off what appeared to be one of the float bowl retaining screws (allen head screw).

If it's coming out of there, you've got a leaking bowl seal.

Would be highly unusual, I never seen one fail without it being pinched or cut by some ham fisted maintenance.

I'd be looking at hte fuel feed line or the tubing up on top if it were me chasing down a leak. I've seen those leak more often than a bowl o-ring....

I saw what looked liek a drip at about 5:12, but it was dripping off what appeared to be one of the float bowl retaining screws (allen head screw).

If it's coming out of there, you've got a leaking bowl seal.

Would be highly unusual, I never seen one fail without it being pinched or cut by some ham fisted maintenance.

I'd be looking at hte fuel feed line or the tubing up on top if it were me chasing down a leak. I've seen those leak more often than a bowl o-ring....

I agree with Great White, where I see the drip is from one of the allen head screws that hold the float bowl on so its probably a leaking bowl gasket. I have seen them leak, albeit rare.