IGNORED

Rode Roxie Yesterday

Rmar

Took Roxie out for a test ride yesterday after winter service, valves adjusted, carbs synced, new plugs, all fluids changed, and cleaned and polished.

Decided to go eat lunch with the wife 25 cage miles to her office, 58 mc miles touring back roads in farm country looking at the aftermath of 2015 flooding and 2016 "winter storm". Decided to run some errands after lunch then get a call to pick up grandson after school. Created a time crunch but made it on time. Then Roxie, Grandson and I rode for a while to enjoy some more of the nice day. Ended with 148 mile test ride. Roxie did great with no issues and I got rid of some bad PMS.

Ready for the 2016 riding season.

Sorry @cowpuc I am not much at taking pictures do not know how to upload them if I did, may give it a try later. :usa:

Rmar

I have noticed how it is, when riding a cage a 25 mile trip takes usually 25 miles. sometimes the occasional delay to pick up soda, and nachos. But ride a motorcycle to the same location takes a lot more miles.

I pastor two small churches, one is about 6 miles from the other, it is a United Methodist thing, I like to be in church way early, so I leave an hour before service and my wife shows up and about 15 min before. Well when I take my motorcycle it is a 56 mile commute and I come in from the other direction, and I show up 15 min before worship starts....... Just cannot put my finger on why that is :confused24::cool10:

OUTSTANDING STORY RMAR:clap2::clap2:!! Any time a trail tale includes getting rid of some PMS by getting on the scoot, covering more miles than you expected - 148? FANTASTIC! , a little food and, BEST OF ALL - picking up the Grandson and you and Roxie taking him along for the ride - well THAT is just FABULOUS!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

About the pics,, well,, because you were clearly apologetic and remorseful, this time there will be no citations issued by the VR :photographing::cop: Department BUT,, you might want to take a little time playing with getting pics posted because we wouldn't want give all our friends on the site the wrong impression by having set some form of precedence would we? Besides, ol Puc and Roxie aren't the ONLY ones counting on you Rmar,, so is that Grandson of yours (notice how I snuck that in there? Get the Grandchild involved - WORKS EVERYTIME :big-grin-emoticon::rotf::witch_brew::witch_brew:)..

:lightbulb:If you cant figure it out just let us know, we are here to help!! :thumbsup: