IGNORED

Passenger board risers?

Guest DREBBIN

Guest DREBBIN

Has anyone seeen a riser that can be attache to the passenger floorboards -- I have these on the Wing and it makes it much easier for shorter passengers to be comfortable. Thnx, DREBBIN

I have seen one and only one set for the first gen a while back. It fetched a very nice price if I recall correctly. It connected to the saddle bag protection bars and was adjustable. Very slick and great for short passengers...like my little girl.

My 89 came with the ones Sarge described. I went out to look for a brand or source for you but nothing on them except the word Venture. Most of the mods and accesories on this bike were originally offered by Yamaha and no longer available. I never saw them before 2 weeks ago on any bike I've looked at. Wish could be of more help, but thats all I know about them.

Drebbin,

I have a set of the Diamond R passenger pegs for sale. I have pics posted in another link. I put them on and my wife tried them for 3 trips and for her they don't work. She has a problem with her lower back and says they seem to put to much pressure on it when she puts her feet up on them. Most folks who have them say their wives love em but they wern't for mine. You can PM me for any more info if you are interested. Have a good day.