IGNORED

Excellent Articles

Freebird

Many of you know Nanci of Ace High Leathers. Her username here is @Luvdaleather

She is also one of our vendors and has donated generously to our various meets and rallies over the years. She keeps promising to make one of my Maintenance Days but it just hasn't worked out yet. I look forward to finally meeting her someday.

I have personally purchased a few things from her including some custom saddlebag lid covers that turned out beautifully and are hopefully still on what is now Yammer Dan's bike. Also some beautiful leather grip covers that are on my Road Glide.

A while back, she offered to let me post some of her excellent blogs on our site but I still haven't gotten around to doing it. After looking through them again tonight, I realized that there are just too many great article to pick and choose a few to add here. I may do so anyway at some point but it has taken me too long so I decided to at least provide a link to them.

The following link will take you to her website. Scroll down and you'll find excellent articles on everything from tanning leather, properly fitting chaps, custom leather work and much more. At the bottom of the first page there is a next button that will take you to even more articles. Certainly worth checking out and thank you so much Nanci for your support of the VentureRiders.

http://www.acehighleathers.com/category/blog/

Edited by Freebird

Don, over the years I have met SO MANY outstanding people, most whose faces I have never seen. In March I will start my 11th year with my small business and through my customers I have the thought that I have traveled to several different countries, ALL over the US and Canada.

Blessings to each of the members for spreading the word about my work and the customer service I provide.

Be safe and ride safe!

Many of you know Nanci of Ace High Leathers. Her username here is @Luvdaleather

She is also one of our vendors and has donated generously to our various meets and rallies over the years. She keeps promising to make one of my Maintenance Days but it just hasn't worked out yet. I look forward to finally meeting her someday.

I have personally purchased a few things from her including some custom saddlebag lid covers that turned out beautifully and are hopefully still on what is now Yammer Dan's bike. Also some beautiful leather grip covers that are on my Road Glide.

A while back, she offered to let me post some of her excellent blogs on our site but I still haven't gotten around to doing it. After looking through them again tonight, I realized that there are just too many great article to pick and choose a few to add here. I may do so anyway at some point but it has taken me too long so I decided to at least provide a link to them.

The following link will take you to her website. Scroll down and you'll find excellent articles on everything from tanning leather, properly fitting chaps, custom leather work and much more. At the bottom of the first page there is a next button that will take you to even more articles. Certainly worth checking out and than you so much Nanci for your support of the VentureRiders.

http://www.acehighleathers.com/category/blog/

The only thing better than her craftsmanship is her personality. Nanci is one nice person. Thanks for posting Don. Doug