IGNORED

Lodging questions, info on VR IR and more

Barrycuda

I don't know if I'm going to be able to make the IR this year. I already have a lot of the summer booked to spend in the good old US of A in 2016 and the dollar difference is going to be a killer.

But I just may have to take out a loan or something to make it to the IR just to see you be "GLORIOUS" Barry!

That should be awesome! :cool10:

C'mon Tooch, now your pulling my leg.... As for seeing me, you are always welcome down in my humid state of Florida. I have a spare room with plenty of extras. Anytime you're considering, let me know. I'm 45 min from Tampa, and 60 to 70 min from Orlando. Anytime sir....

In fairness, I may have been a bit over the top at the time of my previous post #21 . My intent was to express my frustration, and not to hurt or blame another VR member. For that, I feel it's important to apologize here, because that's where it happened ( and will do so privately) to SlowrollWV, if he feels he was singled out. That was not the intent. I try to be a guy of good character and lost my place. Was I upset yes, but that is no reason to launch a tirade publicly. Therefore, I edited post to compliment ragtop69 for his generosity to keep things flowing more positively.

Edited by Barrycuda

If I had never made a mistake that effected others... I might consider being critical... but sadly I too have made mistakes. Having dealt with Canaan myself setting up rallies the past 10 years, I could have possibly reminded Chuck that Canaan does require a signed contract. I never thought to make that reminder. So blame can be spread if necessary. But I will say of all the rallies I have set up since 2004, Canaan is the only venue that I have used that required a signed contract. Every other place I have set up at, a verbal phone conversation was all needed. Well said Don. Thanks.