IGNORED

Has anyone tried the Biker Pro Camera Yet?

SapperMedic

Looks good however is the longest you can video is 15 min.

I like to record rides, especially when in a group, and looking for a good camera for that, but I think I would want one that records long than that, but I like the desing and other features

Looks good however is the longest you can video is 15 min.

I like to record rides, especially when in a group, and looking for a good camera for that, but I think I would want one that records long than that, but I like the desing and other features

Have a look at this one (I have it and it's pretty good)

https://www.mobius-actioncam.com/

I have a GoPro and a JVC Axxion cam, but this one has some interesting features such as auto-on/off when you start the bike up and the rotating video loop so that you could use it all the time you are on the bike. Unlike the Mobius though, It also autolocks in the case of a crash or hard hit so that you have video evidence, so it is more like the dash cams that the cops/truckers and Europeans like so much. Now I sound like an ad for it, but may have Santa put one in my stocking to try for everyday riding. It has quite a wide view so when that SOB almost takes you out and then didn't stop, you might have a plate number.