IGNORED

Introducing myself

Guest DreamCatcher

Guest DreamCatcher

Hi everyone! I have purused this site multiple times; however, it has taken me a little time to join. I've been riding off and on with SledgeHammer for many years now. Although I have only been to one meet and eat; I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting many of the other Venture Riders. Of late, I had the pleasure to have Beer30, RiderDuke, MuffinMan, and MiniMuffin as guests at our home. The comraderie toward us and among each other has been very heartwarming. After completing the Color tuning and eating some of the best ribs I've ever had, we settled into playing Wii. This went on into the night for quite some time, as some of us are very competitive; I will leave it to the imagination on who this might be, but his initials are SH.

I hope to get to know many more of you, and although I had made plans to be at the meet and eat in Williamsburg, VA, my niece has decided to throw my brother a surprise birthday party that conflicts with this event. It's very important that I be there, but I will miss being with you all. I even bought a new "She Devil" jacket for the event, but I'll just have to save it for another time. Ride Safe!

Hi everyone! I have purused this site multiple times; however, it has taken me a little time to join. I've been riding off and on with SledgeHammer for many years now. Although I have only been to one meet and eat; I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting many of the other Venture Riders. Of late, I had the pleasure to have Beer30, RiderDuke, MuffinMan, and MiniMuffin as guests at our home. The comraderie toward us and among each other has been very heartwarming. After completing the Color tuning and eating some of the best ribs I've ever had, we settled into playing Wii. This went on into the night for quite some time, as some of us are very competitive; I will leave it to the imagination on who this might be, but his initials are SH.

I hope to get to know many more of you, and although I had made plans to be at the meet and eat in Williamsburg, VA, my niece has decided to throw my brother a surprise birthday party that conflicts with this event. It's very important that I be there, but I will miss being with you all. I even bought a new "She Devil" jacket for the event, but I'll just have to save it for another time. Ride Safe!

Welcome. Hope to meet up with you somewhere down the road. There are some wonderful people that hang around here who know so much about these bikes. Then there is me :confused24: :rotf:

Welcome Renee

Well its good to have you sign up on our site. Hopefully you will be checking in often and putting in your 2 cents when ever you can. (just watch Mini-Muffin she is a pro) There are strong bonds that just happen here. I not sure why, but it is very nice to have. I had a great time visiting with you guys over easter weekend. My family had to be away so I was able to spend it with my other family. Thanks for the memories. Your brothers B-day is much more inportant then any meet and eat as there will be more in the future for you to attend. Have a good time at the surprise party and we will be thinking of you so you will be there in spirit. BTW if I owned one of those Wii games i would not get any work done, I can see how addicting those things could be. Mini is already talking about getting one.

Again welcome.

Glad you signed up Renee. Yes I'm talking about getting a Wii. I need practice at that golf game. Only golf I ever played was putt putt. We'll see you at the next meet I'm sure. We had a great time with you all over that weekend as well. You're right that guy is really competitive, but I gave him a few good laughs. Can't wait to do it again.

Margaret