IGNORED

Not looking forward to our ride home

Eck

Well, its 32 degrees here in Bryson City this morning and my wife and I have to saddle up and head for Huntsville.

Not wanting to ride in this cold weather with her because I want her to enjoy the motorcycle, not hate it..But this goes with riding one I guess.

The heated clothes help for sure...but man it is still cold..

Well we made it home safe and sound. It wasn't all that bad. 30 degrees when we mounted the bike and off we went.. Left Bryson City, NC at 10am, headed to the Dragon, Had lunch at south end of Dragon, then rode Cherohalla to Telico and then headed home. Took a long route so my wife could see some of the roads that I have been riding. She really enjoyed it.

I was up that way this weekend camping at Indian Boundry. We was not on our motorcycle but sure did see a lot of them, made want to go back! Oh wait I'm am going back this coming weekend if all works out. Sure was some pretty colors on Cherohalla. Hope you post some pics.:photographing:

image.jpgThis one of the pictures I have from the camp ground we was at. Glad you and your wife had a good ride, And made it home safely. I did think about you on Saturday when we where in Murphy NC. I knew you was up that way and I was looking for a Goldwing that might be you.

We left Sapphire down Highlands was Fri Am about 8. Was high 40's but seemed cooler in the shade of them trees. Nice ride down to Savannah (well except in Oliver SC or Ga which ever thnx Officer). Coming home today was windy as all heck down to Fla.

• 2 weeks later...
so glad that Konnie went and got to enjoy that area. Especially beautiful this time of year. sorry it was cold and hope the heated suits helped. say hello to her for us.

Patti and Don

The heated vests really came in handy..I would not have been able to ride in that cold with out them myself..!!!!

I told Konnie Hi for you guys too..