IGNORED

Enchanted Circle Ride " A blessing on two wheels"

Chaplain Dusty

This northern New Mexico ride is great during the fall. Members of our church (all couples) did this ride last weekend. Took the high road up to Taos, New Mexico. From there we travelled to Questa and Red River. Had dinner at Texas Red's in Red River (the elk burgers were very good) and then traveled through Eagle's Nest to Angel Fire, New Mexico where we rented a 4 bedroom house for the night. We drove back around to Taos the next day and back down to Santa Fe after visiting the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. We had a Suzuki Boulevard, 2 Harley's and my 88' Venture Royale towing a Time Out trailer. The weather was fantastic. :cool: The fellowship was sweet. :cool10:And this was my wife's longest ride yet (in the yellow helmet). :happy65:She loved it! And that is always a good thing. :happy34: The aspens were beginning to change (streaks of yellow). No I'm not in the pictures, I'm behind the camera. :whistling:

2015-10-10 16.37.16.jpg2015-10-11 17.03.09.jpg2015-10-11 17.03.29.jpg2015-10-10 18.38.42.jpg2015-10-10 18.38.37.jpg2015-10-10 16.38.28.jpg2015-10-10 16.38.52.jpg2015-10-10 16.38.10.jpg2015-10-10 16.38.00.jpg2015-10-11 17.02.18.jpg Yours aye! Chaplain Dusty :biker:

I did near that same loop this past June. I also visited the Bandelier National Monument, which is an ancient hme of cave dwellers, and Cimarron Canyon which ends at Philmont. Philmont is one of the national Boy Scout ranches, and the old time ice cream shop in the town is beyond excellent. I am sure you enjoyed that ride as much as I did.

OUTSTANDING BROTHER!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Glad to see you folks are enjoying the scoot Dusty and that your wife is right there with you - what a blessing my friend:thumbsup2: Those pics are GORGEOUS - thank you for including us on your ride:thumbsup:

your ol brother Puc:big-grin-emoticon:

Pretty nice stuff! I especially like the aspens amidst the pines.

Is that a special seat on your 88? What is it?

I just got this 88'. From what I can tell, it seems to be an 88' seat that has been recovered and beefed up a bit. It is very comfortable. My wife agrees. I believe the previous owner had this done. He took very good care of this bike. He even has his family name painted on in a very nice job of calligraphy, which I need to figure a way to take off without damaging the original finish.

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Hey Chaplin,

I was looking at a Goldwing that had stripes and names on the trunk, I was told that if I did not like any of the additional pinstripe work , that oven cleaner would remove it without harming the paint. I have not tested this theory, however he was pretty" matter of fact" about it.

Good Luck

Bill

Brother Puc!! You are not old, just experienced. :detective: And that is a good thing! Where would we be with no experience at our age? :confused24: Hope all is well with you and yours my brother. I keep you in my prayers. How are the medical things going?

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Doing a little better Chaplin - THANK YOU again for the prayers and for continuing to pray for us!! Still dealing with Doctors (pretty much on a weekly basis) but God is good.

Hoping for some time in the future to be able to get out there and be included in those GORGEOUS pics you seem to be so good at taking!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

BEEEAAUUTIFUL JOB CHAPLAIN!!!!!:thumbsup:

Puc, I cannot wait for you and your better half to come visit us in Santa Fe. Prayers up!

Chaplain Dusty :sign yeah that:

Some day when you least expect it, you folks will see what may appear to be a small Indian Reservation started along the roadway leading to your home Chaplain.. When that happens PLEASE be nice to them red skins (especially the bald one, the one with all the hair is a lot tougher:big-grin-emoticon:) :thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=102028&d=1445138953

attachment.php?attachmentid=102027&d=1445138953

20140607_175135.jpg

20140703_103208.jpg

Hey brother,, wanna have some more fun with your puter pics? Here is something that I discovered by goofing around with this thing..

Notice how the pics I posted in the thread above appear in both thumbnail and in EXPLODED view? I like doing that cause it makes the pictures JUMP right out at the reader (besides, some of these lop eared varmints are kinda lazy and dont like having to click on a thumbnail to see the pic :big-grin-emoticon:)..

If you wanna try firing for affect,, here is how..

Go back to your original post here, click on "edit" in bottom right corner, scroll down till ya see the thumbnail pic, click on a thumbnail - the big pic will appear, right click on the bigger pic and find "copy image". Click on copy image and close the pic, place your cursor in the text body where you want the pic to appear, right click - click on "paste", full image should appear in body where text is. Do next pic and next pic and next in same way.. When all done dont forget to click on save..

PS - I havent gotten in trouble for doing this yet, if ya do get in trouble you didnt hear about any of this from me:witch_brew::big-grin-emoticon:

attachment.php?attachmentid=102029&d=1445140322

DSC_0402.jpg

Puc, those first pictures were great, but that last picture of those two varmints is just scary...........:sign67: :yikes:It looks like they've been up all night! :stickpoke: Is that a police car just outside the garage in the dark? :Avatars_Gee_George:

Chaplain Dusty

Scared me there for second,, enough so that I just went outside to see if he was still sitting there :big-grin-emoticon::photographing: