IGNORED

A Regional Rally Wisconsin

OrlinEngh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the meat! :backinmyday:Is it distributed by or is it born in, raised in and slaughtered in the good old USA? :scratchchin:

They are getting tricky! :stirthepot: You don't know what you are eating. It may be from Hong Kong Egypt or

some other very strange place and never mind where it was packaged. Scary!!!!!:sign67::rasberry:

Chaplain Dusty :whistling: :biker:

Puc,

Are you coming to the Wisconsin Rally? :scratchchin: :fingers crossed:

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Ps. Went for an ice cream run today. :ice_awesome-vi46644It was good to get out and ride. :Venture:

Way to far out to know for sure Dusty,, we should know more as we get closer to the rally date. We did make it over to Or and Sharon's before though, a TON of fun and REALLY great folks who you would enjoy should you decide to make it.. Hopefully we are able to this year and would LOVE to see you there if we do!!

PS,, You hound dog,, out chasing the warm N.M. breezes and eatin ice cream :ice_congrats-vi6886 while your brother is up here :cold: and fighting cabin fever!!!! Wait till we thaw out,, gonna beeline it down there to hear some :bagpipes-emoticon:and set up camp right in the middle of your driveway!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Love ya brother!:big-grin-emoticon:

The mountains next to me have some of the best ski season snow in the USA right now. But we reached 50 degrees down here where I live today for a change. It has been in the teens

for over a month now. I rode the 88' to church today. It was a nice ride.:biker: You just do not want to be out at night. Now they are calling for more snow tonight. :snow2:We have a saying here,

"If you do not like the weather, wait five minutes." And that is sOOOo true! :backinmyday:

You stay warm up there. Love ya! :sign yeah that:

Chaplain Dusty :biker: