IGNORED

Hey Michigan who's riding on Sunday ?

Eddie

Havent had the time to be on the site much lately,took the bike out yesterday for a short spin, boy did it feel good since I havent been on it since Oct. Big Mike and I plan to get together on Sunday to go for a ride ( not sure where yet not that it matters ) So if any of you guys want to meet up let us know. It would be good to see some of you.

Sounds good Eddie. Maybe we can meet at a McDonnell's or something were it's not so crowded and we can let it warm up a little and have a little time to chat. If nothing comes up Diane and I are planing on being at the Northline & I-75 McDonnell's around 10:00am

Have a little work to do on the bike today.changing out the rear end and moving the Sirius radio. "O" and by the way Diane and I have become a life-time Sirius radio member. If I would have done that the first year I would have saved hundreds.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

AL :7_2_104[1]:

Now Al we know that Norhtline and 75 is a good hour plus for me. So who,s going to wait until it warms up a little . Mike and I planned to be at Big Boy 8 mile and Haggerty 10:00 a.m. If you want to pick something further north and west than we can talk about a change. Hope its as nice tommorrow as it was today.

Eddie,

I need to take of the spider webs of the bike this afternoon. If I can make it start may be I'll join you guys at Big Boy. If not, I'll be for the breakfast.

Did you receive the order for the two patches?

Regards,

Carlos

:322: