IGNORED

IMC shortie headset

I haven't used them, but am considering getting some myself. I'm in central Ohio and may just ride over to Sierra Elec. and check them out first hand before I make a decision. They are great folks to deal with and I have been to their store before.

I had a pair a few years back. They became uncomfortable after about an hour. Alone they are ok but with the helmet straped they become uncomfortable after awhile. This is just me so take it with a grain of salt, you might like them, to each there own as the saying goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jay Boese

Pilot,

How was the sound quality with these? I don't wear a helmet but the wife wants intercom (she does). If the sound is good, these may be what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Jay

I've been using one for more than a year. It does get a little uncomfortable after a couple of hours. I just change it's position and it works. If anyone knows of a smaller lighter one I would be interested in hearing about it.:080402gudl_prv:

Pilot,

How was the sound quality with these? I don't wear a helmet but the wife wants intercom (she does). If the sound is good, these may be what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay it has been a few years since I wore them but if my memory serves me the sound was OK. Like others have said they get uncomfortable when you wear a helmet (shorty) at least for me they were to the point I stopped using them.

Ride safe.

Have been using these for several years now...yes depending on how you wear them and how your helmet comes over them they can get uncomfortable, but what I have done it played with different positions over my ear to get better comfort out of them...I can also say that my original set from 3 years ago are still in use today...Just make sure for the RSV you buy the set with the Dynamic mic...I even wore mine all the way to Tennesee and back without any issues in the rain..