IGNORED

st. charles meet & eat.

Snarley Bill

ok folks the st.charles meet & eat is'nt to far off. it's saturday may 17th, 2008. location st. charles ,mo. we will meet at the 5th st. crackerbarrel at 9 am. and take a short ride to breakfast. after which we will take a long senic ride to jefferson city and back to my house for barbeque. there will be coffee at my house friday night may 16 for early arrivals. this is the third year for this and we plan on having a great time. for those that have been here you know the motels. for those that haven't. old hippy and nance recommended the best western st. charles inn, 1377 s fifth, 636-916-3000. it is right across the highway from the cracker barrel where we will meet and 4 miles from my house. let me know if you are coming a few days ahead of time so i can figure the food. don't bring nothin to eat. chef snarley bill and linda are doin the barbeque. hope to see a bunch here. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

Bill, Linda and I are going to be down your way. Leaving May 10th and returning May 18th and 19th back to WI. On the way down we are going to be at Lake of the Ozarks, MO and Sunday night the 11th. I would be fun to meet you if schedules work out. Hope you BBQ goes well.

Bill, Joan & I will try to make it to your meet & eat . Hope to see you then.
if you come tell joan to wear those cool orange shoes she wore at eureka springs last year. been telling my wife about them. she's a shoe fanatic. lol. looking forward to seeing you. bill