IGNORED

tricep tear

rbig1

Well went to another dr. He thinks I have a partial tear in tricep. So therapy and all that jazz. So should I behave like @yammerdan and @flyingfool. Do more than I should or burry my head in sand. Decided to go to rally. If you see me humped over tell me tuff get going. Need to put on at least 2000 more miles to make the upgraded bike worth it. Hopefully not 100 miles at a time. Does anyone know if there will be anyone doing leather work there. Maybe I can get a wrap for upper arm made.

Well went to another dr. He thinks I have a partial tear in tricep. So therapy and all that jazz. So should I behave like @yammerdan and @flyingfool. Do more than I should or burry my head in sand. Decided to go to rally. If you see me humped over tell me tuff get going. Need to put on at least 2000 more miles to make the upgraded bike worth it. Hopefully not 100 miles at a time. Does anyone know if there will be anyone doing leather work there. Maybe I can get a wrap for upper arm made.

Take it slow with it !!! I could tell you a little about muscle tears too!! I wasn't always a broken old man!! Once had shoulders you could see and a waistline with 18 inch Biceps !! Don't quit using it but don't do any thing to strain it for about a month then ease into working it.

I've had no experiences on those muscle tears, but have Ben injured many times before and the older I get the longer it takes for me to heal, take it easy brother, don't do something that can slow the healing process, just saying!

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Take it slow with it !!! I could tell you a little about muscle tears too!! I wasn't always a broken old man!! Once had shoulders you could see and a waistline with 18 inch Biceps !! Don't quit using it but don't do any thing to strain it for about a month then ease into working it.

Dan, the doc said the same about my shoulder in March! Still hurts! Doc just says take it slow, I am I am lol but sheesh.

My last muscle tear took two years to be getting pretty good, its still not 100% but still getting better. Yup I remember the good old days when stuff almost seemed to heal overnight.

But you really do not want a partial tear to become a full tear.

Dan, the doc said the same about my shoulder in March! Still hurts! Doc just says take it slow, I am I am lol but sheesh.

It is a slow slow process. I did a forearm tear once. It took a couple years before I could push it to the limit again . Pushing it to the limit is lifting so much weight you can do a few reps but fail on it. You can work the tears but you have to "feel" what they can take and know when enough is enough. Workout soreness is one thing Pain while working it means STOP!!!

It is a slow slow process. I did a forearm tear once. It took a couple years before I could push it to the limit again . Pushing it to the limit is lifting so much weight you can do a few reps but fail on it. You can work the tears but you have to "feel" what they can take and know when enough is enough. Workout soreness is one thing Pain while working it means STOP!!!