IGNORED

Stirring the pot...Venture MKII vs GoldWing Aspencade GL1200

VanRiver

By the way, sorry to hear about your accident and the damage to your beautiful GL1800, glad you weren't hurt and hope they replace you scoot for ya real soon!

Thanks. Scoot has been replaced. Still too sore to ride it... but should be back on the road soon!

Probably mostly VMax guts with proper fairings and bags.

Oh, how delicious would the new 1700 'max motor be in a full boat touring bike........175 hp and no waiting.

I'd buy that!

Ah well, it's nice to dream......

That would be an awesome bike!!

I really like my 88VR and can just imagine how much I would enjoy a modern 1700 V4 touring machine.

Hello... Yamaha, you NEED to build this bike.

That would be an awesome bike!!

I really like my 88VR and can just imagine how much I would enjoy a modern 1700 V4 touring machine.

Hello... Yamaha, you NEED to build this bike.

INDEED,, Hello,, knock knock knock,, Mother Yamaha,,, ding dong - knock knock knock,,, any one home? Knock knock knock...:big-grin-emoticon:

Must be out to lunch,,,, longest lunch break in history I would say...:big-grin-emoticon:

OK.

I had the fairing split on my new to me 2013 which I bought to replace the 2005 that the Ins Co wrote off.

When I was in there installing the splinter cable for my iPad / GPS.........I notice a sticker on the cassette-deck.....manufactured "July 2012" :yikes:

I thought they had a huge stock pile in a warehouse somewhere in a 3rd world country. And that it was full of cassette decks they had manufacted back in the late 80's and they were still trying to get rid of them all!

Who?! Still manufactured cassette desks in 2012? :confused07:

And we want these guys to come up with a new super modern, ahead of it's time, class leading bike! :confused24:

And yet, for some reason. I still got to..... "Believe" :biker: