IGNORED

Spring Sale RSV style

Well....

It's been quite a while since I have had a sale on any of my items that I offer to you folks....so here it is

Until Memorial Day of 2008 I will be taking $5 off of the Roadking Muffler brackets

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/288/cat/7/limit/recent/date/1157932426

I know that some of you have been waiting till the last minute to do upgrades, so if this is one of your upgrades you can save an additional $5 :banana:

Guest BluesLover

Hey Brad - how easy/hard of a job is it to change out the stocks to the RK?

I have a friend who has a set of RKs available, but I'm a clutz. Any insight on what level of know-how is needed in order to make this change?

Cheers,

Hey Brad - how easy/hard of a job is it to change out the stocks to the RK?

I have a friend who has a set of RKs available, but I'm a clutz. Any insight on what level of know-how is needed in order to make this change?

Cheers,

Lou,

It's not hard at all, as some of the other Canadians that came over ( Brick and Hal99rsv) and we did 2 bikes in less than 1 1/2 hours. Could have been done in 30 minutes but we were too busy talking :whistling:

Hell bring the bike over and I'll put them on in the garage :happy34:

Guest BluesLover
Lou,

It's not hard at all, as some of the other Canadians that came over ( Brick and Hal99rsv) and we did 2 bikes in less than 1 1/2 hours. Could have been done in 30 minutes but we were too busy talking :whistling:

Hell bring the bike over and I'll put them on in the garage :happy34:

Brick, Hal and yourself ... talking??? who you trying to kid??!!! :)

Thanks for the offer. I'm going to talk to my buddy on the weekend to see if he's still got the RK mufflers sitting around.

Cheers,

Guest BluesLover

Hey Brad - you've got mail (I think).

Used the feature from the Classifieds, hope that got to you.

Cheers,

Lou

Looks like we need to have a big ole bon fire soon!!:rotf:

Let us know just about time for a small road trip. Pick a weekend with nice weather so we don't get cold on the bikes :rotf:

Hey, there is nothing like a Brown Bottle Disscusion amongst friends to make an easy job seem like a total engine rebuild.

With you helping it probably turned into and engine job. :stirthepot::rotf:

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BluesLover

Hey Brad - got into town from Montreal on Thursday and the brackets were waiting for me!

Got the clamps, the pipes and the bracket ... all I need now is the time to put them on!

Thanks a bunch.

Cheers,