IGNORED

Garden State Wine Growers Association Wine Trails

Great adVENTURE

Well I must say the morning didn't look to promising when I started out. But 25 minutes into the ride the clouds parted and let the sun shine thru. I was able to visit 4 of the 5 wineries on the jersey shore wine trail in my 121 mile, 5 hour ride. Stopped at 4JGs vineyard, working dog winery, cream ridge winery, and laurita winery. Still have 4 more trails set up consisting of another 30 wineries. Destination rides is what I'm all about so if any Jersey or Pennsylvania folk have some good ideas lets here um. Ride far and ride safe...

got a few pics, next time I'll bring my tripod for a bike selfie :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If it's wineries your into, come on up to the Finger Lakes region of NY. We have about 1 winery every 1/4 mile around every lake up here. Plus a few distilleries. Its only a 5 hour ride from the Highlands. By the way my wife and I were born right up the road from the Highlands, In South Amboy. If your up this way give us a shout.

It looks like we are going to be in The Finger Lakes region in a couple of weeks or so if all works out for our annual ride down and hang out for a few days, sounding like we may stay in Horseheads area and do some day rides from there. Love that area!

Mike