IGNORED

New St. Jude Auctions donated by Hummingbird

DragonRider

We have new items up for auction for the "Kids" at St. Jude, and many thanks to Hummingbird for supplying these beautiful handmade items.

I have set a Reserve price of $20.00 on all items, and I think that is a good place to start. Hoping we can do well with these items and if we do Dick has offered to do some more if we do well. So lets not let the Kids and Dick down.

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 003.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 005.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 006.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 007.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 008.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 009.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 010.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 011.jpg

St. Jude Auctions hummingbird 013.jpg

Lewis - beautiful display

I would like to add (since I didn't tell you ) that the 4 glass holder is Butternut and Aromatic Cedar (with water proof finish)

The 2 glass holders are Aromatic Cedar (with water proof finish)

The Bowl is Maple and Cherry (with water proof finish)

The Cheese Slicer is Oak and Walnut (with Mineral oil and beeswax rub finish with a small tub of replenish finish shipped with it)

The 10" 6 sided slicing/serving board is Tiger Maple, Walnut, Poplar and Butternut (with Mineral oil and beeswax rub finish with a small tub of replenish finish shipped with it)

and the 5 Bottle Wine Rack is Butternut, Cherry and Plywood (again with the waterproof finish)

The items with the water proof finish WILL NOT water stain !

If there are any questions regarding these items, please don't hesitate to pm myself or Lewis.

Thanks for looking and I'm confident the winners will enjoy these useful and decorative items.

Dick, thanks for that useful info, I would never have remembered that if you were to tell me over the phone, so glad it is here in writing.

Lewis - beautiful display

I would like to add (since I didn't tell you ) that the 4 glass holder is Butternut and Aromatic Cedar (with water proof finish)

The 2 glass holders are Aromatic Cedar (with water proof finish)

The Bowl is Maple and Cherry (with water proof finish)

The Cheese Slicer is Oak and Walnut (with Mineral oil and beeswax rub finish with a small tub of replenish finish shipped with it)

The 10" 6 sided slicing/serving board is Tiger Maple, Walnut, Poplar and Butternut (with Mineral oil and beeswax rub finish with a small tub of replenish finish shipped with it)

and the 5 Bottle Wine Rack is Butternut, Cherry and Plywood (again with the waterproof finish)

The items with the water proof finish WILL NOT water stain !

If there are any questions regarding these items, please don't hesitate to pm myself or Lewis.

Thanks for looking and I'm confident the winners will enjoy these useful and decorative items.

Thank you Dick for being so generous! You are so talented and these items are absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully they will bring some much needed money for St. Jude's.

COME ON FOLKS!!!! BID ON THESE GORGEOUS ITEMS! IT'S FOR ST. JUDE'S!!!!

Thank you!!!

Patti

This is just a shameless BUMP to bring attention to the St. Judes Auction. I'll be in Anchorage when the auction ends so I won't be able to spur you guys (and gals) on but I want to say how much the bidding means to me. It is of course for the kids but obviously there's a few of you that want one or more of my unique wood crafts.

I thank you and I know Lewis is thanking you as well.

Dick Byrd

aka - Hummingbird

Hi Mike,

I can't speak for Lewis but the glasses in the pictures were for demonstration and are not part of the auction. I did not supply them when I sent the items to Lewis. If you look at the shipping fee, you can see that it doesn't even cover the cost of item. Packing glassware in a suitable manner to prevent breakage would at minimum triple the shipping cost.

I'm sure Lewis will chime in with a more definitive answer.