IGNORED

I just had to set my bike down in a parking lot

CMCOFFEY

I have seen 2 Harley's go down at gas pumps since I got my Venture, both cases they forgot the side stand and got off.

Hey Fool,, you do know that the first sign of someone getting ready to jump into the Harley world is a person that starts picking on Harley riders dont you? :dancefool::Laugh::witch_brew::stickpoke::crackup::doh:

On the same token though,, that same "sign" can come about from having to live on drugs for a while after having heart surgery and those dont always end with the successful heart surgery patient riding off on a new Harley... It will be interesting to see exactly which category you fall into after ya get all healed up and become the all new version of my favorite Wisconsin White Washer :rasberry:

Puc

I may be able to plug the Snowper Charger into the improved heart to siphon of some of the excess capacity. Lord knows there are enough holes in me now for plugging stuff into.......

Besides, I had a Harley once, that was enough for this lifetime. You did notice that I am an equal opportunity :stirthepot: I threw the same jab at a wing.