IGNORED

Found time to get back on here-- ( Where have I been ??? )

GeorgeS

Have not been on the site for 8 or 10 months, ( something like that ) Been busy, lots of car problems last fall.

A lot of other projects, and for last 3 months been doing updates, and repairs to the house.

Also a few family problems, which are all now past, ( hopefully anyway )

Anyway, logged on yesterday, and see that venture west, is on again this year. I will be heading down to Yreka,

for the meet. Sent in my fee to renew the subscription today also, which was expired.

I made a run to Los Angeles, and back on the bike, 2nd week of May this spring. Was a good trip, got lucky on good

weather. Made VERY good use of the " Electric Vest " !!!!!!! It was still on the cold side.

The RSTD now has 32K on it few weeks ago. 3 rideing seasons on the new bike, starting 4th this summer.

Bike still running like a Swiss Watch !!! Knock on wood, as they say.

Anyway, got my Res at Motel 6 in Yreka for June 25, 26, and 27th this morning, called it in.

The other place is all booked up. So will be there Rain or shine,

House projects last three months, believe it or not ( I can't ) New kitchen counter tops. ReShingled 1/4 of my roof, Painted living room, dineing room, entry way, hall way, and downstairs hallway. Removed, and Replace 8 pre-hung doors in the house ( All of them )

Removed the slideing door going into kitchen, and just framed it.

Painted ALL the Closet doors in the house, 18 of them !!

In the process of replaceing ALL of the baseboard trim entire house.

Doing LOTS of Garage Cleaning out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still not done.

Contractor comeing to replace ALL the rain gutters in a few weeks.

Contractor comeing tomorrow to Estimate, Replaceing my furnace ! Its 15 yrs old, still working, but better safe then sorry,

as they say.

Contractor comeing this Sat. morning to Replace the upper deck double slideing glass door, and the bottom floor slideing glass door.

( Don't ask how much that is costing me !! ) The 80 inch wide units. With double pain glass windows --

--- And, YES, I did take out a home equity loan to pay for all the projects !!! ----

What else??? Hmmm guess I need to change the oil in the RSTD, before heading for Yreka !!

Anyway, I'm back, if anybody wants to chew me out for anything, I'm all ears !!! And, the Sun is shining !!! In Seattle

this week !!!---------- ITS NOT RAINING IN SEATTLE THIS WEEK ----- If anybody is headed this way.

Edited by GeorgeS

@GeorgeS

I was touring Washington State in early May and I had not packed my electric vest..... yup it was cool. I thought you had bailed on us so it is great to hear you will be joining us for V W in Yreka.

Myself and @Oldseadog will be heading down the Coast 101 from Victoria/Port Angeles on Monday of next week and on Tuesday @SilvrT will be heading down from Vancouver BC not sure if he will I-5 it or not but I think that is his plan.

If you want to jump in someplace give us a shout.

Tuesday @SilvrT will be heading down from Vancouver BC not sure if he will I-5 it or not but I think that is his plan.

Nope, I'm branching off at Everett and heading inland via Leavenworth, Ellensburg, and stopping overnight at The Dalles where I'll hook up with divey and dale. Heading down Rte 97 from there although I'm not sure which way they are going.

Glad to see you on here George, I don't get on here as often myself. Busy as you are, outside the property w/the business and a lot inside the property. Still recoverin' a bit from 3 yrs ago but always workin' towards it.

Always ride safe

Plans not firmed up as yet. Might leave the 24th, and make it to Southern Oregon, maby Grants Pass, late Wed. night. I Usually stay at

the 6, in grants pass on my runs to southern Calif. If so, will show up in Yreka, morning of the 25th.