IGNORED

Tweeking on Tweeks, from MD and beyond..

cowpuc

Yup you are one silly boy, Please don't ever change........:stirthepot:

An interesting thing happened during the course of marring off our youngest daughter recently. Being as it involved a lot of our extended family, I was asked by one of them who hadnt seen me in a while (lots of them - for obvious reasons - steer clear of me) what I was going to be when I grew up.. I shocked myself as the word "Dead" instantly came out.. That person just shook his head and walked away.. It's nice to have family members and friends like you Fool who actually dont want me to change - THANKS FOOL!! :big-grin-emoticon:

No mercy on sore ribs do ya.......

:mugshot:

Ahh o',, did you forget to tell the Dr's you were a member of VR Dan O? Had they of known they probably would have given ya the next size smaller of rib wrap!! :big-grin-emoticon:

I am so thankful to have you back onboard brother!:thumbsup:

How's the shoulder/collar bone? Prayers Up and Blessings Down Yammer!!

They don't wrap them anymore Puc. 7 broken ribs broken shoulder and clavical and I got a sling to hold them while I walk.

This is going to be a rough one but I'm seeing improvement. I can get out of bed by myself......sometimes if meds are being nice.

They don't wrap them anymore Puc. 7 broken ribs broken shoulder and clavical and I got a sling to hold them while I walk.

This is going to be a rough one but I'm seeing improvement. I can get out of bed by myself......sometimes if meds are being nice.

:scared::think:

What da heck bro,,,,,, I cant even imagine that!! I have had a couple broken ribs and remember vividly how painful they were WITH WRAP!! I cant even imagine 7 and no wrap:scratchchin:

Praying for you my friend and looking forward to your complete healing!!:301:

I thought it a little strange. 9 broken bones and they give me a sling. Which does help but I can feel bones rearranging themselves every time I move. Not sure haw they are supposed to heal moving around like that. Lying down in bed is interesting.:Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

I thought it a little strange. 9 broken bones and they give me a sling. Which does help but I can feel bones rearranging themselves every time I move. Not sure haw they are supposed to heal moving around like that. Lying down in bed is interesting.:Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

My cousin crashed his 1100 Virago while we were out playing and he busted his collar bone. They gave him the choice between the sling or having surgery and having a small plate put in. He chose the plate cause they said it would heal a lot faster.. It worked great Dan!! I highly doubt they could do that to ribs though and maybe they are counting on you staying down for a few weeks to give it all time to heal... I know it takes a lot (I spent over a year in a body cast after 5 back surgeries and THAT almost killed me and I could actually get up and walk around!!!) of determination but YOU have it bro!! Give it time!!

Did a visit to garage this morning. When I was 20 or 30 yrs old I would have taken a hammer to it and rode home!! Worse thing I can see is left driving light busted pretty good. Fairing scratched up on left side pretty good. Corbin pass backrest has a good ouch but could be fixed. Left side antenna is gone and mount bent. Windshield is scratched but could be used. Scratches on Lowers could be fixed. I wasn't able to look very close. Whats this staying down thing Puc?? I spent 3 months in bed when that Dopie gave me this leg. Enough for me!! Wonder how high the Warden would jump if I mentioned a smaller lighter bike I could ride around here for a while?? Ouch!!

Did a visit to garage this morning. When I was 20 or 30 yrs old I would have taken a hammer to it and rode home!! Worse thing I can see is left driving light busted pretty good. Fairing scratched up on left side pretty good. Corbin pass backrest has a good ouch but could be fixed. Left side antenna is gone and mount bent. Windshield is scratched but could be used. Scratches on Lowers could be fixed. I wasn't able to look very close. Whats this staying down thing Puc?? I spent 3 months in bed when that Dopie gave me this leg. Enough for me!! Wonder how high the Warden would jump if I mentioned a smaller lighter bike I could ride around here for a while?? Ouch!!

HEYYYYYY,, OUR YAMMERDAN IS BACK TO HIMSELF!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Sure sounds like there is plenty enough left of Silver to Trike her out!! Sent your winnings from the MD drawings home with Skid Dan - what you won could be a good start to the trike project!!

LOTS of smaller bike deals on Craigs right now, stuff is going dirt cheap! So,, what are we looking for? Probably not a Hardtail chop:missingtooth:. How bout a 750 Honda Shadow type of scoot? Seen one recently sell for 1600 with less than 10k on it - guy started at 3400, worked all the way down to 16 before it finally found a rider.. LOTS of Evo Harley's out there too for well under 4 if you wanna go there again:big-grin-emoticon:

Tip and I spend a lot of time on our Honda Helix, scootering (its a fully automatic couch with 2 wheels) is a BLAST and, that type of scoot would be a perfect therapy machine IF you dont mind people pointing and laughing a little:missingtooth:

Brother, THIS is sooooooooo much more fun than talking about all the medical stuff!! Keep healing and WELCOME home Dan!!! Missed ya..

Yeah I talk a pretty good game when those meds are kicking in they way they are supposed to Puc. It may be a few days before I'm ready to ride. More if the Warden catches me. But I'm beginning to think I might live. Sorry to disappoint so many people. I still don't know what happened. Did I make a mistake?? It is possible. Ouch I think it's time for pills.