IGNORED

spark issue help! PLEASE

ok, here is the issue, I get spark once in a while (using plug grounded to engine) then there is nothing. I dont touch anything, just the start button, maybe 1 time in 5 i get spark.(doesnt matter what cylinder i try)

I have checked the side stand wire

12v on RW wire to all coils (all though it stays on even when run switch is to off position, I thought it wasnt supposed to?)

I have a ingntech TCI so i assume thats not the issue

hard wired the pick up coil connector by left knee, no change

the fuse holder has been changed a few years ago so thats not original

Anything else I could be missing?? or could check? Im at the end of my rope, The bike always runs perfect, the only thing i did was before the riding season started i hooked up the GM air sensor and changed the map accordingly. I disconnected the sensor and put the original map back in, and still no change. thanks in advance guys, you always have great ideas!

My wiring diagram shows the RW wire goes thru the kill switch and coils directly from the ignition fuse, but the key has to be in the 'on' position to get power to it( BR wire). So is it staying powered all the time and running your battery down to the point the starter will spin it but the ignition won't fire?

OK here are my results, I got 69-71.3 ohms on all the test points, the manual says 93-126 at 68 degrees, its about 90 today. you would think if they were bad i would get a really low or really high number? what do you think?

Since your bike has 4 pick up coils it's unlikely they'd all fail at the same time with very similar readings. Same for ignition coils.

I'd start by making sure I had power to the ignition module and the coils. Then I'd double check the map and settings for the module. If I remember correctly you can have the Ignitech module fire individual plugs through the computer interface - that should let you check the coils. For that matter, I think the ignitech unit should report the rpm from cranking the engine. Those tests might give you some hint.