IGNORED

Bluetooth cable and 765 operation

djh3

OK I have had this bluetooth cable GPS connection thing for probably 2yr or more now and have yet to figure out what the heck is keeping it from working correctly. It is a bluetooth cable similar to Buddy's only this is from ed sets I think. So I have a Garmin 765t, set it to link bluetooth to my phone. All is good I am cruising along and call the house, I can hear phone ring and then the recording comes on. Was a little low on volume so turned up the volume on controller. So a few minutes later I called the wife on her cell phone. Once again could hear her fine, but all she said she could hear on my end was like static. I tried to turn up the IC volume (dont know if that controls the phone mic volume) but still she said cant hear me. So am I missing something that needs to be set up in the GPS?? Does the IC volume control the mic for the phone? I'm about ready to just chunk this whole bluetooth cable thing.

On the last bike I had the 765t and Scala headset, the original firmware for the Scala paired just fine with the 765t then the ver2.0 firmware had connectivity issues. Look up the model bluetooth reciver and see if there is maybe a firmware update available as well as what was changed/corrected in the newest software?