IGNORED

Had a hard day today

kantornado

Had a hard day today,I am sore just about all over but still a beautiful day. Wanting to get the bike ready to ride when the Doc gives me the go ahead. Went to do a simple job of replacing my rear rotor and pads. Easy enough right"right" So a fellow VENTURERIDER (CMCOFFEY) comes over to give me a hand and some company.(very cool) I value friends and good company as well as conversation. We sat out on our journey at 9am with tools and high hopes of a short job. Wrong OH batman, we finished at 1700 so much for a quick job. Any way it was a great day. CMCOFFEY is a GOOD Man He is half my age and did most of the work,I must say with out him it may of taken me a week to get it done. I am not kidding, they're was more then one set back.Now I need a new rear tire and the Black Beauty will be ready to ride. I have said it more then once, THERE are no better people then the ones I have met here at VENTURERIDER. thank you again CMCOFFEY.

Gotta agree with ya Kan, that whipper snapper Coff is one fine young man, a real treasure:thumbsup:!!! Glad you two varmints were able to get the situation under control!! Hopefully all goes well with your Doc giving the nod and you have a GREAT riding season out there!! :fingers-crossed-emo

Had a hard day today,I am sore just about all over but still a beautiful day. Wanting to get the bike ready to ride when the Doc gives me the go ahead. Went to do a simple job of replacing my rear rotor and pads. Easy enough right"right" So a fellow VENTURERIDER (CMCOFFEY) comes over to give me a hand and some company.(very cool) I value friends and good company as well as conversation. We sat out on our journey at 9am with tools and high hopes of a short job. Wrong OH batman, we finished at 1700 so much for a quick job. Any way it was a great day. CMCOFFEY is a GOOD Man He is half my age and did most of the work,I must say with out him it may of taken me a week to get it done. I am not kidding, they're was more then one set back.Now I need a new rear tire and the Black Beauty will be ready to ride. I have said it more then once, THERE are no better people then the ones I have met here at VENTURERIDER. thank you again CMCOFFEY.

May I ask about your injuries? Hopefully you get better soon!