IGNORED

Stupid robbery

stardbog

Saw this on the news last night... definately a pretty dumb guy...

Also last night on the local Huntsville news, the news folks were filming the police captain at the Huntsville police station out in the parking lot.

While the cameras were running, captain being interviewed, in the background, some guy jumps in a car that is parked in the police parking lot and peels out steeling the car right in front of all these cops and news camera crew, and a cop car pulls out right behind the stolen car chasing him down the street..

They said they caught him a little while later.....

really ballsy...or just related to the cell phone guy in the above post.. :whistling:

Oh, and last week, on the TV news, there was a guy who walked into the POLICE STATION and tried to rob them........

Some criminals really do like making our job easy. We once had a guy rob what he thought was a Brinks type truck making a run into a Bowl America. Turns out the truck was a delivery truck for uniforms. Cleaning company. The guy also weighed about 350 lbs making this foot chase by one of our SWAT guys the shortest/easiest foot chase in LE history. Or the time I was called to run a track from a car where a carjacker bailed from. I walked to the car with the dog and found the suspects drivers license laying on the floor board. We just drove to his house and arrested him. :cool10:

Some criminals really do like making our job easy. We once had a guy rob what he thought was a Brinks type truck making a run into a Bowl America. Turns out the truck was a delivery truck for uniforms. Cleaning company. The guy also weighed about 350 lbs making this foot chase by one of our SWAT guys the shortest/easiest foot chase in LE history. Or the time I was called to run a track from a car where a carjacker bailed from. I walked to the car with the dog and found the suspects drivers license laying on the floor board. We just drove to his house and arrested him. :cool10:
You must have some stories. :rotf::rotf: I work for an airline and sometimes I catch myself just starring at people in disbelief.

Anybody who deals with the public has stories which are next to unbelievable. After 11 years with the airlines and 25 with the ferrys I am ready to believe anything. Perhaps a good title for a new thread "Believe It Or Not".