IGNORED

Nice while it lasted

djh3

Well for the 5 or so weeks we have had it the lower gas prieces have been nice. Lowest here where I live I paid was $1.98 a gallon. Been rite around $1.99-2.00 Well I bought gas yesterday @ $1.99, today I go by same station and its $2.15. Funny how when it goes down its .02 at a time. Going up its dimes.

Indeed,, we went from 1.85 to 2.35 here overnight.. Personally,, I am just thankful that it didnt jump right back up to 3.75 like it was not to long ago.. :big-grin-emoticon:

As a side note, if anybody who has there thumb on the controls of fuel prices is reading this.. If you have the thought in your mind that raising prices is gonna cause me to drive less - think again.. Here is how that plays out around our place.. Fuel prices go up, Puc rides his motorcycle all the time and leaves his car in the drive way. Than, because he is a loose cannon when he gets on his bike, he and his wife go into town to get bread and milk on their bike.. 4 weeks later they return home, finally turn off their bike, walk in to discover that they still have no bread or milk (allstimers), the cycle on the cycle starts all over again.. From this example you can see that raising prices will not result in us using less fuel, the best plan of action for doing that is to leave prices at or below 2 dollars a gallon world wide.. :thumbsup:

I took my truck and "topped" off the tank yesterday for $1.99/gal. It still took $40.00 and it had almost a 1/2 tank. The prices in town had already gone to $2.39. Kinda looks like when we're finally greeted by warm weather the gas prices will rise like the temperature.

Puc, just give them about 3 weeks. It will be right back where it was 6 weeks ago. Goes up triple whatever it came down. Ours was about 2-3 cents a week. Now it will go up 10 cents a week. I knew I should have got some 55 gallon barrels and filled them up.