IGNORED

rode on 1/25/15

midnightrider1300

I ridden by that place many many times and never stopped to eat. I will have to try it someday. If you could let me know when your going on a short ride on Saturday or Sunday afternoon I would like to meet up with you and learn some new roads. I'm not real familiar with the west side of the state, but have ridden over there quite abit. I wanted to go with you on your trip up the Trace but didn't work out.

I ridden by that place many many times and never stopped to eat. I will have to try it someday. If you could let me know when your going on a short ride on Saturday or Sunday afternoon I would like to meet up with you and learn some new roads. I'm not real familiar with the west side of the state, but have ridden over there quite abit. I wanted to go with you on your trip up the Trace but didn't work out.

I will holler at you sometime....we are planing another trip up the trace 4/12 put it on your calender..... Chef Troys is AMAZING..... you wont regret eating there...

Edited by midnightrider1300

Max, if you come this way, look me up...we have 3 spare BR's can put you up a nite or two if needed.....

Thanks for the generous offer Donny. We've been contemplating winters south of the the 30*th for years. Good chance that will happen next winter with vr in tow.

Easy detour to Hamilton (Troy's) will be in the cards. Will keep in touch.

:mytruck1: