IGNORED

April 19th Mood Change!!!!!

FROG MAN

My riding season begins April 19th with a mood change. It's the first weekend after I paid the IRS.If the creek don't rise I'm going to put a few miles on mamamo's 99. Run a few tanks through it and make sure it's running ok before we start painting it in may. I think my test ride is about over(Mamamo is still waiting her turn). :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

The 84 needs some tlc before I consider a trip to the beach in june. Those front fork seals or whatever still have a major leak even after a rebuild and the battery is due replacement. I got a new front tire mounted up ready to install as well.

The 89 just needs a little cleanup. Those #@#^ birds are trying to build nest in my scoot shed again and that darn cat has muddy tracks on the scoots.

I need to roll the 86 outside where I got some elbow room and start parting it out in the evenings. I can throw a tarp over it out there. I think I will pull those plugs and clean them and start it up. The last thing I do will be part out the essentials for keeping it running.So when I get it secured on the center stand the plastic,floorboards,hitch,etc start coming off.

Not sure how much help I can be but Yammer Dan is way over due for getting something running. We got to do something about that.My scoots have been neglected. Nothing has been started since January. We have been busy at the new property just not enough time.

I'm there right now.. The snow is finely starting to melt.. Got a new battery for the bike took it out for a short ride (wanted to go farther but need to get tabs to be legal). But now that I got the bike started I have it a part tracking down electrical problems I had since I bought it last year. When I get that taken care of then I get to pull the motor and fix the 2nd gear.. Yes I understand the change in mood compleatly...

I'm getting close. Plastic work that won't wait and would like to shine it a little. All that sitting didn't do it any good. Also still got all calipers to do. Linked ones are stuck. Don't think master is pumping. needs some wiring attention. About a dozen other things if I stop to think but some of them can WAIT!!