IGNORED

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, North Alabama 2015: Brock's Sugar Shakers - JDRF

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Brock is our grandson who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes early last year. There are so many children who have Type 1 (the kind that they will have to have insulin for the rest of their lives). We would love to have you join in the walk or be a virtual walker. Any support you can give this cause would be greatly appreciated!

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, North Alabama 2015: Brock's Sugar Shakers - JDRF

The JDRF Walk raises money for life-changing T1D research. Join the Walk today.

www2.jdrf.org

I've been researching JDRF and their ratings are great Only 7.6% of money the collect go toward Admin cost.... 80.5% actually goes toward research & Support. The rest goes towards fundraising.....I know several children that suffer from Type 1 diabetes and to think about them having to give them self shots for the rest of their lives is horrible...

I only donate to charities with an Admin cost of less then 9% because I'm not rich and I'm not going to make others rich in the name of "CHARITY'....

Click on this link JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, North Alabama 2015: Brock's Sugar Shakers - JDRF and hit the donate button PLEASE.

Thanks Folk for reading

Duey, you can donate by clicking JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, North Alabama 2015: Brock's Sugar Shakers - JDRF or if you wish I can send you my address and I will get the money order to the JDRF Chapter. Thank you so much for your support.

Prayers sent for you as you deal with diabetes. I know it is a daily battle. Brock is taking this very well (he is ten and a half years old) but when I see him give himself his shots three or more times a day, it hurts so much and to know that he has to do this for the rest of his life, it is a lot. For all the children and adults who have diabetes, my heart goes out to you.

Once again, thank you for your support.