IGNORED

2014 trip to the dragon

steamer

Hey Steamer

Man that seems like so long ago and just like yesterday at the same time. I posted our trip plans from 2014 and you managed to hunt us down. That was so awesome!

That is a great looking couple standing under that tree next to that very young fellow. I like the picture of the bikes good shot of mine but the white 2004 Venture next to it, my friend "Pogy" sold it a few days after that picture was taken. And bought a 2010 Gold Wing at a Harley dealer when we were in TN.

We have our plans booked for the Purple Helmets for the 2015 ride already, we are doing New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine the same week of June as last year. Maybe we can play Hide & go Seek again?!

Thanks for sharing Steamer. It is good to see green trees and folks in short sleeve shirts. I have never stayed at the motel, how was it?

Randy

Nice little hotel. Nothing fancy but very clean and friendly. It was nice to come back from a long day of riding and just sit in the rocking chair with a drink and chill out. The whole place was booked by riders.