IGNORED

Small VentureRider Patches

Freebird

OK folks, I now have the small VentureRider patches in stock again. I will get them mailed to those of you who have already ordered within the next day or two. I will be home tomorrow night so should get them out on Friday.

If there are any of you who have not ordered and wish to, you can find the details here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=645

Got it but there was no address. Please send the address you want them mailed to.

For any of you ordering with PayPal, if you don't choose "other goods" or something like that, they do not send the address with your payment. For example, if you choose "services" or something like that then I don't get the address.

Don

Soon...very soon. Gray Ghost has taken over as our cap supplier. He now has the artwork and etc. and the caps are on order..he may have them by now I'm not sure. I'm sure he will post soon.

By the way, I just got home and though I knew that the patches had arrived, I had not seen them. I am very pleased. I went with a different vendor this time because the other raised the prices WAY up and I wanted to maintain the price that I had been selling them for. I also had them done this time with a "heat seal" backing. I think that the quality of these is much better than the last ones. The text is more crisp and it just looks better to me.

Don

OK folks, I now have the small VentureRider patches in stock again. I will get them mailed to those of you who have already ordered within the next day or two. I will be home tomorrow night so should get them out on Friday.

If there are any of you who have not ordered and wish to, you can find the details here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=645

I sent you paypal yesterday for 1. Thanks for handling.

Jay