IGNORED

Motorcycle quotes

Venturous Randy

But I have to lead, because I'm very allergic to dust!

Ride a GS, it makes your butt look smaller.

It takes less time to do things the hard way than to be too nervous to even start at all.

We hang around people who think these activities are normal.

Turns gasoline into noise without the burdensome byproduct of horsepower.

Ride hard or stay home.

The car driver population sustains substantial mental stress from the continuing “lane weaving” antics of typical motorcycle riders.

When I was younger I was afraid I'd die riding. Now that I'm old and falling apart, I'm afraid I won't.

Money can't buy happiness. But... it can buy a motorcycle. And you can't be sad on a motorcycle.

I ride a bullet. A 2-wheeled, multiple-explosion powered machine with enough moving parts to remove entire fingers. Surfaces hot enough to cook flesh. It propels me at neck-breaking, bone-snapping flesh-tearing speeds, over and through obstacles I can only see as blurs. It's a sport that kills the careless, maims the best, and spits at the concept of mercy.

Regular maintenance is the key to reliability; irregular maintenance is the key to great exercise.

Ruts are like side-panel screws: just when you think you're in the right groove, you get cross-threaded.

A ride on a summer afternoon can border on the rapturous. The sheer volume and variety of stimuli is like a bath for my nervous system, an electrical massage for my brain, a systems check for my soul.

The 3-percent rule: If you want to go faster, ride with people who are 3-percent faster than you.

The other 3-percent rule: If you want to have fun, ride with people who are 3-percent slower than you.

Happiness is finding you still have more throttle.

I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.

A good rider can overcome marginal equipment. However, even the best equipment can't overcome a marginal rider.

There is nothing I won't ride on your bike.

If you want a motorcycle just because of the way it sounds, do yourself (and us) a favor and find a different hobby please.

"Sheesh Randy,, you could have left some for the rest us"

"Honey, I think our Voltage Regulator has a hole in it, all the smoke is leaking out"

"Is your motorcycle a 2 cylinder or 4 stroke?"

"I think I need a new power band"

Puc to Chinese rep selling Honda Clone "Pit Bikes" at the Indianapolis Dealer Expo in 2001,, "Rotary Transmission idea NO GOOD"!

Chinese to Puc,, "Much better, easier to fix when broke".

Puc to Chinese,, "Being able to go from 4th to 1st by up shifting one extra click, it will ALWAYS be broke"..

But officer, I only have two wheel so I'd have to do 110mph to break the limit!

I'd rather push a Yamaha than ride a Harley.

The reason the front tire last so much longer is that it spends less time on the ground.

If you never scrap your pegs you just haven't tried.:backinmyday: