IGNORED

Motorcycle Alarm and/or Caliper Lock ... What To Get

SilvrT

• 1 month later...

I have disc locks, but I rarely use it because I'm afraid I will forget it's on. I do use it on overnight road trips. I did want something else that would notify me, ESPECIALLY when in hotels on road trips. I found this on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006RBKJF2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was easy to install, motion detector, engine cut off, & because it's 2 way no only does the siren ring, it also sends a signal to the keyfob.

I did install a hidden cut off micro switch to cut power to the alarm during storage so the battery does not drain .

I have disc locks, but I rarely use it because I'm afraid I will forget it's on. I do use it on overnight road trips. I did want something else that would notify me, ESPECIALLY when in hotels on road trips. I found this on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006RBKJF2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was easy to install, motion detector, engine cut off, & because it's 2 way no only does the siren ring, it also sends a signal to the keyfob.

I did install a hidden cut off micro switch to cut power to the alarm during storage so the battery does not drain .

Amazon shows $42.99 for that unit.

Motorcycle Superstore shows $359.99 for the one I bought.

Either I got took or you got a helluva deal or ..... ????

Amazon shows $42.99 for that unit.

Motorcycle Superstore shows $359.99 for the one I bought.

Either I got took or you got a helluva deal or ..... ????

$359?? OUCH!

The unit is not bad (especially because of the price) I've had it in now (2 bikes) for over a year now. No issues on either one.