IGNORED

Headsets

Donvito

My headsets weren't working so, with Dion's help, determined the microphones were bad. I wanted a set that plugs into my intercom system. After much research and thought, I decided to buy the cheaper IMC sets from Sierra Electronics for $85 per unit with free shipping. Installed them and, so far, I am very happy with the sound and functionality. They seem to be louder than my old J & M sets. I can keep the volume way down. Plus, they come with a two year warranty.

If you are trying to decide, so far, I would suggest giving IMC a try.

Glad to hear they are working out. Also you have to remember the headsets you replaced were old. Newer tech has come out and been rolled into the ones you bought. Less impedance and better mics all make for a upgrade to the product you had.

Glad to hear they are working out. Also you have to remember the headsets you replaced were old. Newer tech has come out and been rolled into the ones you bought. Less impedance and better mics all make for a upgrade to the product you had.

You're right, Dion. My J & M's were 20 years old and they lasted a long time. I have new helmets also. J & M make a great product and I'm not saying these are better and, if the price was the same, I would have stayed with J & M. But, if money is a factor, you may want to try the IMC's.