IGNORED

Toilet paper and plungers

BIG TOM

Why would we need toilet paper and plungers...? I knew I shouldn't have put motorcycletom and frogger in charge of rally games !!! I'm not going to your house to clean your toilets...That's not a fun game !!!!!!! What's next mops and buckets ?:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Why would we need toilet paper and plungers...? I knew I shouldn't have put motorcycletom and frogger in charge of rally games !!! I'm not going to your house to clean your toilets...That's not a fun game !!!!!!! What's next mops and buckets ?:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:
What does that have to do with Ice Cream, Diary Queen or motorcycles, or trucks and trains or Momma or prison. Is there a country western song in this?

We are getting some together for our biker games this saturday at our toy run.

For those who don't know the girl stands still and holds the roll of toilet paper between her thighs, the guy has to cover about ten feet of distance with the toilet plunger between his thighs. Nobody may touch either object with their hands. The plunger is supposed to be inserted into the toilet roll, I say supposed to because the plunger seems to have a mind of its own.:rotf:

Wedid this for our rally last year as we were in charge of bike games. I felt something for those that didn't want to do a "bike involved" game would enjoy it. It was a BIG success and there were people rolling around laughing as it was going on. I guess there are still a few out there that have never seen it done.