IGNORED

Exodus got a tramp stamp

CMCOFFEY

• 1 month later...
Ya got a ways to go to catch Puc but that's a great start.

He has a little more expierience then I. :backinmyday: I'll catch him. My only issue now is that I have 2 bikes and I like the 1st gen better. So the 2nd gen stays in the garage a lot. I am about to rebuild the motor on the first gen, so the green bike is getting some playing time.

Hey Puc, if you get tired of all that white stuff that keeps you from riding, you can grab a flight down here and we can go for a ride now that I have 2 bikes in the stable.

OH MAN SARGE,, now THAT is heavy,,, hmmmmm,,, any domestics fly into Nellis? That would be soooooooooooo much fun!! :backinmyday::backinmyday::cool10::cool10:

flights are getting expensive right now, but in January when you start going stir crazy, the flights will be much cheaper as long as you can get to a major airport on your end. The end of Feb/early March is beautiful riding weather. you could take Exodus or Genesis and go over the mountains to visit your daughter.

I don't think they would allow you to attach a rack off the back of the airplane for all your gear though. I need to get your blueprint for that rack, Genesis is going to be jealous the first time she meets Tweeks.