IGNORED

Can Y'all suggest a decent headset for my shoei Neotec

Barrycuda

I realized that although I managed to lead a group of 8 out of the Barber museum from the IR and then a group of 4 back home, ( lead= I was the first bike, I wasn't "the leader") I was at a disadvantage to communicating to the trailing bike(s). i could hear them, but not relay that I hear them and ask questions etc. I usually ride with a shoei neotec helmet flip up full face. Can anyone give me some directions on what brands, styles and where to look? it does NOT have to be super fancy. Doesn't have to play songs or answer the phone. But on those occasions where I may wish to talk with another rider in the future or my wife. Many have more experience with the latest and greatest. I would appreciate any input, as well as any PROS and CONS. Thank you in advance

Barry wish I could help but mine are old so I don't know model #

I been looking and don't like the $$ for new head sets so I'm just ordering new cables upper& lower and a new wind sock. I do know my cable # upper J&M Hc-PA & lower HC-PB course these fit several models with 8 pin connection reduce down to 5 pin

Buddy

I had a Shoei Neotec until I put a Seno 10 in it. I say "had" because it was too snug fitting and once I added the Seno bluetooth headset in it, it was waaaaaay to snug so I gave it to my fiancé. She loves it. I bought the half helmet attachment for my Sena and it works great with my fiancé's. I would suggest getting the Sena 20 instead since it allows separate music for each setup and with an open mic to other connected riders.

I have a Shoei Neotec with a J&M Elite integrated headset from Sierra Electronics and I love it. I had them insall it because the speaker pockets need a lot of modifications. I lucked up and they were at a local Honda show. I purchased the headset at the show and they installed it. Great product and awesome sound quality!:bluesbrother: