IGNORED

Mistery bike

hell yea

hears the thing this is serpost to be a 96 royal star but the vin dusent mach aneything i can find JYA4YUT06VA

The '4YU' means it is a XVZ13A imported into the 'Oceania' market. It is a 1997.

The 'T' part of '4YU' might mean it is a XVZ13AT, Royal Star Tour Classic. The four into two exhaust indicates a XVZ13LT Tour Deluxe, though.

Edited by Prairiehammer

The '4YU' means it is a XVZ13A imported into the 'Oceania' market. It is a 1997.

The 'T' part of '4YU' might mean it is a XVZ13AT, Royal Star Tour Deluxe. The four into two exhaust indicates a XVZ13AT Tour Deluxe as well.

Dang I'm impressed Kevin. I've never had the need to mess with a pre-99 Venture.. Yeah I know... so don't have a clue about Vin Speak, but can recognize talent.... :thumbsup2:

[emoji106]

Yep. Always impressed with Kevins knowledge of these bikes. Learn something new everytime I read one of his posts. Plus his personal assistance on items I had been trying to locate for my own. One of the reasons this site stands out. The wealth of knowledge here from so many members and the willingnes to share is outstanding.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]