IGNORED

No more mister nice guy #2,, what in the worlds going on down there...

cowpuc

I'm looking for my ID!!! That one of these days would like to ride about a week with you!!

Grab Skid (he can protect us from those Harley guys - few of them out there right now :rotf:), toss a leg and lets do Sturgis.. We could sneak up on those guys having breakfast on Wednesday,,, maybe TXSturgis will let us park next to his Ural.. I HAVE A FEW BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE CAMPGROUNDS OUT THERE THAT I AM PART OWNER OF,, WONT COST US A DIME!!!

One you would REALLY like cause its buried in the Black Hills between Spearfish Canyon and Devils Tower.. Remote but really nice!:backinmyday:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Mother-in-Law for the next....... wouldn't be nice of me. Nice??? ME?? She is a great old lady and likes me!!! Sides with me against the Warden!! WE are acturally trying to talk her into long time stay. I wouldn't mind sat all. Only problem she smoke and our house has never been smoked in. She won't smoke in the house and we are trying to figure way for her to handle that.

That wasn't my Prison. Was it the Red Onion?? Virginia's Max Security. Where ya headed on I 77? I'm only 40 miles up where it joins I 79. WE will ride sometime.

Got Mother-in-Law for the next....... wouldn't be nice of me. Nice??? ME?? She is a great old lady and likes me!!! Sides with me against the Warden!! WE are acturally trying to talk her into long time stay. I wouldn't mind sat all. Only problem she smoke and our house has never been smoked in. She won't smoke in the house and we are trying to figure way for her to handle that.

That wasn't my Prison. Was it the Red Onion?? Virginia's Max Security. Where ya headed on I 77? I'm only 40 miles up where it joins I 79. WE will ride sometime.

Bring her along brother, her and Tip would have a riot!!

That prison was on the west side of the Interstate, up on a hillside..

Private campgrounds? Now you tell me. I would enjoy making Sturgis sometime. Anyway I'm going to Asheville shortly.

Yea Skid,, here is the address

20574 Gravel Rd Sturgis, SD 57785-6626

Plug that into mapquest, you will notice the gravel road forming a perfect Y off 34.. My campground starts where the gravel begins and goes all the way to the fenceline across the Y.. About 80 acres I'd say.. Really nice cause if ya camp next to the fenceline you have company all night in the form of horses.. Can lay back, watch the bikes coming out of the Buffalo Chip and Sturgis but far enough away that they dont keep ya up at night..