IGNORED

Interesting book by Readers Digest

Gary N.

Rambling Man (Bruce) let me borrow a coffee table book he has called "The most scenic drives in America".

It has a listing by region of 120 road trips, hard cover, 400 pages. It's very easy to use and could come in handy for planning trips. I found several places on e-bay to buy it. Here's a link for the seller I bought from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Most-Scenic-Drives-in-America-120-Spectacular-Roa_W0QQitemZ150209042189QQihZ005QQcategoryZ377QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

In looking at the Readers Digest web site there are several other books offered there along the same theme that look very good. Their prices are a bit higher than e-bay though.

Guest BluesLover

Thanks for sharing that Gary.

The book is available at Chapters/Indigo/Coles and I just happen to have a gift card with some left over $s on it for them ... think I'm making a little trip to the bookstore this evening.:cool10:

Cheers,

I used that book to "pre" view favorite sectors and specific roads for a 5 wk. 13000 mile jaunt that sort of boxed the country and significant parts of Canada as well. I ended up having experienced a large percentage of the

roads in the book before I got back.

Very useful before and after the trip.