IGNORED

Hey EasyRider,, they are playing our song brother!

cowpuc

EasyRider presented Tippy n I with a very special patch at the Meet n Greet we hosted a couple days ago in Elk Grove California. Tweeks, our beat up ol 83 Venture has never had music come thru those speaker screens but now she does thanks to you EasyRider!

Although the music playing is one lonely song, a simple a song with only 6 words, it has been and forever more shall be close to my heart! And more important, very close to my stomach!

RIDE TO EAT, EAT TO RIDE!

THANKS EASYRIDER, n please pass the Banana Nut ice cream!

Puc

EasyRider presented Tippy n I with a very special patch at the Meet n Greet we hosted a couple days ago in Elk Grove California. Tweeks, our beat up ol 83 Venture has never had music come thru those speaker screens but now she does thanks to you EasyRider!

Although the music playing is one lonely song, a simple a song with only 6 words, it has been and forever more shall be close to my heart! And more important, very close to my stomach!

RIDE TO EAT, EAT TO RIDE!

THANKS EASYRIDER, n please pass the Banana Nut ice cream!

Puc

Where does he get these toys?????? We'll puc I took your words and said to my self, self it's summer time let's go riding!!!!! Did a week end trip from SC. to Morgan City WV. 977 miles, so watch how you talk! Take care of your self and I hope our paths cross in the near future, Jim

Where does he get these toys?????? We'll puc I took your words and said to my self, self it's summer time let's go riding!!!!! Did a week end trip from SC. to Morgan City WV. 977 miles, so watch how you talk! Take care of your self and I hope our paths cross in the near future, Jim

Not sure Jim,, ya gotta ask EasyRider,, I am just the glue-ee or is that glue-er..

GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RECENT ENDEAVOR - ROCK AN ROLL BROTHER!!

Indeed,, I too hope our paths cross in the near future, would LOVE to shake the hand and get another signature of a mile eating brother!!

Eat To Ride. Ride To Eat

Puc

When we finally meet in person, check my vest Mr. Pucster...

If that is a pick up line you will have to fight Tippy for him- and you won't come away unscathed...I'm just sayin'

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is a pick up line you will have to fight Tippy for him- and you won't come away unscathed...I'm just sayin'

VentureFar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AND,, now that the sweet, soft spoken, lovable and gentle Tippy has a whip hangin at her side things have changed Bongo... Used to be the conversation went like this "Honeyee,, I thought we had an agreement that 100 mph was our top cruisen speed",,, now its "Honey,, thank you for being so considerate of my needs to stay under 100".... THANKS A LOT VENTUREFAR OL BUDDY,, THANKS A WHOLE LOT!! :backinmyday:

• 2 weeks later...
EasyRider has a way of coming up with that good old Cali fun! Glad Tweeks is now feeling better - Puc - give Tippy a hug!:group cheers:

Count it done King Lone Eagle, COUNT IT DONE! She hid behind me thru an Indiana thunderstorm today while headed down to alabama for this International thingy... hail was just bouncing off the shield,, her only words were DONT STOP -staying dry and protected behind me... got thru, she smiled and says,,,, now THAT was wild! What a lady!