IGNORED

Rstd - rsv

Steve Hamm

So , I took delivery of my new RSTD the other day , 2009 with 3200km on it , there are a bunch of pieces needed , like head light [ complete assembly ] front brake master cylinder speedometer , gas tank , wind shield [ not needed , but would be nice ] , other than that the handle bars are not bent , the forks are good , I have the start switch on order already . Then I will be able to start it . So now the big question ???? lol What are the biggest differences between the RSTD and the RSV ????

I have a RSTD, 2005. Frame, motor, transmission, rear end front shocks, and saddle bags are all the same as the venture. Seats are different and like said earlier, no fairing (windshield only), also no trunk. A couploe of other things that are different, since there is no fairing, then no radio or intercomm, also no aux 12v anywhere on the bike, I had to wire one in.

I just put a custom tank on my RSTD last week and have the stock tank sitting in my garage. I could be convinced to let it go if you are interested. PM me if you want photos or other details.

I love my RSTD, great bike and congrats.