IGNORED

Facts about an early Easter

Venturous Randy

Thought some of you may find this interesting:

This year is the earliest Easter any of us will ever see for the rest of our lives. And only if you are 95 or older have you ever seen it this early before. Easter can only occur one day earlier than it will this year, but that is very rare.

The next time Easter will be as early as it is this year (March 23) is in the year 2228, or 220 years from now! The last time it was this early was 1913.

The next time Easter will be a day earlier, March 22, will be in 2285, or 277 years from now! The last time it was that early was in 1818.

The formula for the date of Easter is the first Sunday, after the first full moon, after the first day of Spring. This year, the first day of Spring is on Thursday and the full moon is on Friday and then Sunday is Easter.

I was trying to post this earlier, but it took a little while to figure all this up.

RandyA

Guest KitCarson

I think my grandkids are about to outsmart me.......last year one of them told me...I really do not think rabbits lay eggs.:rotfl::rotfl:

Guest tessa c2

Kt, just wonder what they will be driving for scootsers then? :322:one thing i bet they will dangle along pretty good.

I was trying to post this earlier, but it took a little while to figure all this up.

RandyA

Gee, Randy, you shoulda called me; that was in my monthly church newsletter. Gosh, it was verbatim, too! :scratchchin: hmmmmmm