IGNORED

MM On The Road Again...

YamaDuck

Well my MM is on the road again. Hurray!:banana::banana::banana:A few weeks ago she barely made it home. I went an a charity ride and on the way home I could tell by the electrical problems I probably would not be able to crank it once I turned it off and sure enough I got home and she would not crank. I pulled the battery and had it tested and it tested good. I put it in the other bike and charged it and it cranked fine. I switched RR to see if it would charge regulate voltage to the other bike and it did (but unknowingly to me at the time only when it was cold). This MM now had the battery and the RR out of the other bike.:confused24: I figured maybe a brake light got stuck on or something. Well I was backing the MM out of the garage and all of a sudden the clutch lever just lost all pressure. :doh: So the fine members here told me the slave unit went out. So I ordered the slave unit and put it back on yesterday.:missingtooth: Hurray :sign woo hoo: now all I needed to do was bleed the system. :bang head::bang head::bang head: and after some more fine members here told me that these bike are hard to get to bleed I finally got pressure in the clutch lever.:thumbsup2: So today I measured the voltage and took her for a test ride and everything worked!:301: I checked the voltage when I got back and it was fine.:301:So I have one of the bikes back on the road again...:sign woo hoo::smile11:

Good to hear it worked out for you. So now just look at all the experience you got. And all for $12

You left off a 1 in front of that $12. But I did also get a shifter seal and 3 copper washers :hihi:. Now one down and a 2001 to go.