IGNORED

Does it count on your riding map?

BigLenny

That's it I am calling the map police and reporting all of you for violations of the internationally sanctioned rules of flag marking. Ya right!

What ever floats your boat, flips your skirt, or raises you flag pole (pun intended).

Isn't marking of the states for your own personal benefit or is it to strut you stuff in front of the forum.

Example. Rhode Island in spots isn't even 100 miles across so if you cut across it you wouldn't be able to count it or mark it on your map. Rules are rules except when they are less than intelligent rules.:whistling:

I don't have a map but if I did I would mark it in the way it meant something to me or should I mark it in a way that means something to someone else?

:2cents: :whistling:

Bubber

:sign yeah that: I'm with Bubber on this one. What ever floats your boat, and I don't have one either.... :backinmyday:

Hey I got a new ideal! Let's not count a state unless you do an Indian Larry seat stand while in it. (Yea right like any of us do that!) I love watching some of the threads on here. Me I'm all for if you have ridden a motorcycle in it period. I don't have the state map because Texas alone is not enough for me to mark. I'm just not sure how many miles I have in Texas but I know it's a life time of them. (But that's another thread!) My wife does not like tour style riding and I am not retired yet so I'll have to wait to get my map.

kickshot

You folks are taking this way too seriously. Why try to make something out of nothing? Nobody has ever asked anybody to verify that they have ridden in any of the states. A question was asked and different opinions have been offered. Certainly no rules have been established and I can assure you that nobody is going to make an attempt to verify that you have ridden a bike in those states, walked through them, flown over them or anything else. It's just a fun little thing to do. Do it however you please. Keep it to yourself or tell the world, nobody really cares.